Our trained staff will be there to guide you through the necessary arrangements and co-ordinate on your behalf with all appropriate people and organisations to ensure your requirements and wishes are carried out.
Our service, depending on your individual needs includes:
- Trained funeral consultants to give confidential advice and guidance
- Co-ordination by our trained funeral conductor and staff to assist at the funeral
- Professional and respectful mortuary care of loved one
- Preparing and placing of all death and funeral notices in the press
- Service co-ordination with the clergy or celebrant
- Offer selection of coffins and caskets
- Completion of all appropriate documents and certificates for relevant authorities
- Order and delivery of flowers for the family tributes
- Well presented Hearse’s and mourning coach as required
- Memorial book’s for recording those in attendance
- Arrangement of various other special tributes eg RSL & Masonic Services
We also offer families the option of using our modern funeral chapel and can also have our trained staff cater for the refreshments afterwards in our function room which is alongside our chapel.
Many people are involved in a Church community, and will choose to have the service there. Others may prefer to use our chapel, or have the service at some other special place, such as the family home, a park or a community hall or facility, or at the graveside.
During your time of grieving we are here to help with all the details of the funeral, also able to providing special tributes such as personalized service sheets, the releasing of doves or balloons at the graveside, memorabilia displays.
We also currently offer the facility of a DVD presentation which captures the life of your loved one, providing special memories for family members and is often used during the service using a portable screen and projector.
“Honouring Your Life”